22 January 2010

No Words

One of the things I miss most about student life is the opportunity to be involved in pro-life activism. I am sure there are opportunities here, but I have yet to find them.

What I seem to do instead is read a lot more. And it's gotten to the point where I thought I was enurred to the horror of what abortion is.

And then I read this article.

I hate looking at graphic images of abortion- they horrify me. It horrifies me that we can do this too each other.

I didn't think words could affect me the same way. But this article did.

There are no graphic images, but the descriptions were enough.

Take some time to read it. Once in a while we all need to be reminded of the truth of the evil we are facing.

Then weep for all the lies lost. (I know I did).

Then pray.

Pray for all the babies lost to abortion.

Pray for all the mother's who've had abortions.

Pray for all the father's who've lost children to abortions.

Pray for the societies that allow and encourage these atrocities to occur.

Pray for yourselves. That you will have the courage and confidence to stand up for these, the most vulnerable of us all.

May God have mercy on us all.

h/t The American Catholic

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Blogging is definitively pro-life activism. You are another source of pro-life information. You have a legal education? Use it. There is so much of your knowledge that YOU take for granted, but of which the public is completely ignorant.

I added your blog to my sidebar. So please keep blogging and keep my blogging sidebar fresh :)