26 February 2010

Brad Trost Affirms Life Again!

I wrote about Brad Trost, the MP for Saskatoon-Humbolt here. I told you I was proud to have him as my MP when I lived in that riding.

Well, I'd like to tell you about another great thing he is doing. As you may be aware last week Liberal leader Michael Ignatieff raised the abortion issue stating that the Conservatives were trying to defund international "women's health" (read abortion) services.

I wish. But that's besides the point.

If you want to read his hysterical ravings, go here and here and here and here.

I don't want to talk about Mr. Ignatieff in this post because that will get me angry, and the post will turn negative. Instead, I want to talk about Mr. Trost and another Saskatoon MP, Maurice Vellacott (Saskatoon- Wanuskewin). Both men are staunchly pro-life.

The wrote an article titled "Abortion ideology harmful tot he health of moms, children" in the Saskatoon Star Phoenix yesterday. You can read it here.

Its worth reading. It's nothing pro-lifer's haven't heard before, but its a well reasoned, well cited article. And its published in one of Saskatchewan's two major newspapers.

The abortion debate isn't dead. And with MP's like Mr. Trost and Mr. Vellacott, hopefully the issue will be discussed in the open. And that can only help the pro-life cause.

When people think about abortion- think about what it really is- the killing of a human being- they cannot remain pro-abortion.

If you live in either of these ridings, or if you just want to congratulate these courageous MP's, please write to them.

The Hon. Brad Trost, MP (Saskatoon-Humboldt)
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON
K1A 0A6
Phone: (613) 992-8052
E-mail: trostb@parl.gc.ca

The Hon. Maurice Vellacott (Saskatoon-Wanuskewin)
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6
Phone: 613-992-1899
Fax: 613-992-3085
E-Mail: Vellacott.M@parl.gc.ca

And keep praying for a culture of life to take over this great country.

No comments: